What is included?
This library holds 6 of our most popular sessions, featuring two professionals: Dr Juliet Staples, Liverpool’s Senior Project Manager of the worldwide URBAN GreenUP Scheme, and Ashley Welch, AECOM’s GI (green infrastructure) and biodiversity specialist.
- A Scientific Approach to Urban Greening feat. Dr Juliet Staples
- Improving Urban Biodiversity and Ecology with Green Infrastructure
- Understanding The Value of Biodiverse Landscapes feat. Ashley Welch
- Maximising a Living Wall for Biodiversity
- Finding Opportunities Within Plant Design + Selection
- An Introduction to Policy, Planning and Property Value with Green Infrastructure
Session lengths vary from 20 – 40 minutes.