Whether you have a large resort or a small hotel, it is important to leave guests with a positive impression. While a guests overall impression is impacted by every touchpoint, the facilities are of primary importance. The installation of a living wall can have wide-reaching effect to the architecture.
Guests feelings can be formed subconsciously by impacting their five senses.
- Look: Set your hotel apart with a stunning visual feature.
- Smell: Living walls reduce dust in the indoor environment making the air feel fresher.
- Taste: Herbs can be grown in a living wall and used in cocktails or meals.
- Touch: Consider inviting guests to pick flowers from the living wall to take to their room in a small vase.
- Listen: A living wall also acts as a natural sound barrier giving a calming effect.