For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (“GDPR”), the data controller is ANS Group Global of Aldingbourne Nurseries, Church Road, Aldingbourne, Chichester PO20 3TU, UK. The term ‘ANS Global‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Aldingbourne Nurseries, Church Road, Aldingbourne, Chichester PO20 3TU, UK. Our company registration number is 09360361 (United Kingdom). Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this Website.
If you are using the site anonymously, we may collect information about you from your computer including, but not limited to:
- Your IP address
- The type of browser you are using
- Traffic data
- Location data
- This statistical data information does not identify you as an individual.
- We collect information from you when you sign up to receive the ANS Global newsletter. Depending on what is entered, we collect:
- Company name
What do we use your information for?
We use the information that we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience – your information allows us to tailor our communications and respond to your individual requirements.
- To improve our service – your feedback is vital, so any suggestions that you make to improve our website, our customer service or products is acted upon.
- To send periodic emails – we will use your email to send you updates on our product offerings and news from ANS Global. Please note that you can unsubscribe from this service at any time.
- To keep internal records to document customer interaction.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We only share your personal information with specific companies who are providing a service on behalf of ANS Global, for example marketing agencies. These selected companies will perform functions on our behalf to help deliver our services, products, offer support and communicate our marketing messages. All companies working on our behalf may have access to your personal information but only for the purpose of providing a function specifically at our request.
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal identifiable information to any outside parties who are not working on behalf of ANS Global.
We may release your information when we believe that it is appropriate to do so either to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our rights or the rights of others.
You may request details of your personal information that we have on you under the EU General Date Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of this information then please write to us at ANS Global, Aldingbourne Nurseries, Church Road, Aldingbourne, Chichester PO20 3TU, UK.
If you believe that the information that we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know and we can correct or update this as soon as possible.
Where is your data stored?
We store your data on secure servers within the EU.
The ANS Global website may from time to time contain links to other websites. Other websites are not within our control and therefore we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy or content once you leave the ANS Global website.